Friday, March 2, 2012

It Needs to Happen ... NOW!

I have the urge. I can't seem to get rid of it. I want to do it .. but I can't. I NEED TO GO SHOPPING. Even if its for something small. Once I get this feeling it is very hard to be focus on anything else.


Shopping at the mall or a store is addicting enough. When you add online shopping to the mix, it all go down hill from there. Online shopping is yet another addiction many woman have. It makes shopping so easy. No more hustle and bustle through the mall, no more waiting in lines, and no more dealing with ignorant sales associates. It is a beautiful thing. I love not having to walk around the store looking at items on one table then the next. I can simply search by category. Don't want to look at tops today? Perfect, go straight to shoes. Don't want to carry all the things you're going to buy? Click, add it to your cart. Personally, I love online shopping way more than going to any store.


There are always negatives to online shopping such as not being able to try on clothes or additional shipping costs. However, you can almost always send something back if it doesn't fit or search for deals on certain days which include "Free Shipping". It is a much more convenient way to shop. You can visit multiple stores at once by having different browser windows open.


I have my own way of online shopping. It feels like being in 3 or 4 stores at once, its amazing. If I find a top at American Eagle but I can't find bottoms to go with it - CLICK - onto the Free People website to find some pants. If I can't find a pair of shoes to go with my outfit - CLICK - onto DSW's website. Add some jewelry and a new bag and I now have a complete new outfit bought from multiple stores in the matter of an hour or so. Who would want to shop online? It is quick, easy, and stress free. Well, sometimes (I can become very stressed if I cannot decide on what items to buy). I wish I could go on a no-budget shopping spree - in fact it's on my bucket list.


So, who wants to join me for some online shopping? Anyone? Just kidding, I enjoy being alone when I am making important wardrobe selections. I have to get in the zone! Sure, I like advice from others but I often second guess myself in the decision process and then don't buy it. I hate that. I am always willing to go to the store for some clothes or shoes. However, my first love for shopping is definitely online.


oh.so.click



No comments:

Post a Comment